As a Chartered Public Trust, our purpose is legally binding to primarily protect communities and consumers, byway of promoting, encouraging and participating in product and service initiatives from America.
The definition of the word charter carries a meanings that best adjust to what we do onto who we are:
The supply chains have and are been affected by many ailments including melamine, heavy metals, infusion of antibiotics, e coli, salmonella,
financial issue and other issues to come. To this effect we declare a fact something that already exists wherein because of greed, amoral or even immoral behavior, lack of integrity in ethical values, while fusing coercion, extortion and corruption may
well be part of the global challenges that we face and that we as consumers need
to fend-off. Fend-off in assuring that the free-market continues to consumer’s freewill. Ongoing consumer through communities is to continue byway of corporate and governance as we operate worldwide, we contribute in setting the stage to change adverse behavior by actions to a higher purpose.
Changes come ever faster within the challenges needed to sustain the global free market. It is through authoritative
value-adding actions contributing to the safeguard of the supply chains based on a platform of self reliance, prudence, integrity, competence, impartiality and purpose. These are within the GlobalNet Oversight Board, GOB.
Our Charter is convey through Projects (humanitarian) and working activities (accreditation and recognition).
- Is a written instrument executed in due form;
- A guarantee of rights, franchise or privileges from the sovereign power of a state or country;
- A written instrument from the authorities’; and
- A special privilege, immunity or exemption
We are a public trust for which we adhere to anti-fraud, anti-corruption and antitrust U.S. based laws and local equivalents per sovereign nations.
We provide accreditation and recognition activities to signatories and bearers. Signatories and bearers need to implement and sustain adherence to anti fraud, anti corruption and antitrust laws while following international conventions. Our primary charter, purpose, are not only to protect communities and consumers, but to equally provide a true understanding within the relationship between accredited and recognized entities onto consumers. To this effect, our work is impartial and independent as we need not abide to special interests.
The answers to the above four (4) pointers follows, reiterating:
- As a Public Trust, our Charter, is consumer-centric through signatories and bearers. Our legally binding Charter prudently adheres to the constitution based government carries to protect communities of consumers - consumers as authoritatively granted (to the GOB). Our powers come from a legally binding tripartite government entities;
- This tripartite government authority derives from the State of California and the US Federal Government as we are granted the privilege to carry chartered legal activities for the protection of consumers through resources deriving from donations, fundraising, and grants;
- From California USA we equally respect the equivalency of laws for anti-fraud, anti-corruption and antitrust within free-market sovereign nations wherein we, signatory and bearers operate; and
- As public trust we participate with other communities by donating proceedings to charities;
It is to this effect to prevent conflict of interest, remain truthfully objective and impartial in sustaining statutory and moral laws. This is why we carryout our working activities through donation, fundraising and grants. Our work encompass the licensing of accreditation and recognition through freewill (and not by fiat or contrivance) in conveying the Charter. At the heart of a public trust, signatories and bearers need be compliant to free-market based anticorruption, antifraud and antitrust laws.