No single entity can solve the tremendous challenges facing consumers worldwide. That’s one reason The GOB seeks similar others through similarities to memorandum of understanding worldwide. We seek to foster, nurture, and establish a legacy of serving to the protection of communities and consumers, a Charter for today’s global free market economy. If you don’t already have a relationship with the GOB | GCC, now is a great time to explore opportunities to work together to benefit in the protection of communities and consumers.
How can you start your partnership?
1. Find your local delegate: Locate a Delegate near you, or
2. Contact The Board of Directors: The GOB will be more than happy to speak in your organization and memberships. Just contact or call the Secretariat to set up a meeting. We can talk to work together. If for any reason you need help getting in touch with a GOB contact us through e-mail or contact our advanced message center +1.949.419.6770 and leave your message, we will promptly get back to you.
3. Let’s help communities and consumers together: There are numerous ways that the GOB can work together to make the world a safer place to consumers, whether is the environment, food safety, medical, environmental, quality, privacy of information and accountability. From our dedication and service partners can benefit by connecting with and serving even more communities and consumers with needs that where we can help. Consider participation in your activities, fundraising through training venues, schedule speakers, propose and fund activities to protect consumers, let’s get involved as we have and we can through the following:
- Mothers and infants safe food supply,
- Explaining legal and regulatory obligations,
- Environmental matters,
- Societal matters in relation to cultures, faith and consumers (Hispanic, Chinese, Middle East, Africa, Vietnamese, Muslims, Jews, Methodists, Lutherans, LDS...).
- Finance and protection,
- Consumers advocacy, and
- Many more as becoming a signatory or bearer.