To carryout the Charter, our purpose for consumer-centric, entities, organizations and others throughout the supply chains and likewise by way of projects need be signatory. Further. we appreciate valid information regarding matters of communities and consumer protection, as we carryout our activities in following legal and regulatory to the Chartered purpose contributing to trust and confidence within the free market economy.
The GOB bearers or signatories are valuable contributors in maintaining vigilance over the market place by acting appropriately and adequately, these include; small & medium organizations, corporations, multinationals, government, and brands within the private and public sectors. The Charter is carryout by the nature of regulatory affairs, which we addresses through accreditation and recognition in adherence to the legally binding Charter; equally signatories and bearers contribute in resources through bequests, donations, fundraising and grants.
Through bequest, donation, fundraising and other legally acceptable instruments as a Public Trust by way of charity work, we obtain the resources to carryout the Charter, which equally encompass Regulatory Affair Practices in adherence to legal and contractual obligations benchmarking generally and internationally acceptable practices and methods of process operations, administration and management. These methods and practices are at par with the Charter’s primer and to specifically address within the GOB areas of expertise including safe foods and finished goods, services, protection of the environment, best available energy sources, professional education and sectors within medical, security, privacy, health, safety and governance accountability. In adhering to the Charter, when information is available or as we investigate and with objective evidence issues adversely affecting consumers, we are to communicate these matters to the authorities of the world region to be or been affected.
The GOB Platform nature of regulatory affairs help us carryout objectively, impartially and with integrity to confirm agreements and legal obligations that are generally and internationally acceptable better practices in preserving, protecting and defending the Charter. Through regulatory affairs we provide leadership that sustain and enhance benefits to communities and consumers.
Benefits that the GOB brings to recognition and accreditation partners:
- While addressing conformity, our impartiality and objectiveness based status as a public trust, our covenant to protect community and consumers while exercising due-care prevails;
- Respectful and understanding the culture, customs, laws and regulations within each sovereign nation;
- Trust is a valuable ally in our work and to this effect government entities trust the GOB including national police, national health care programs;
- Provides a source of communications to update and contemporary support on matters of third party accreditation and recognition activities with a global perspective and challenges;
- Extends beyond borders the a reach in ways to act local while with a global understanding with expertise benefiting communities and consumers, et al citizens;
- Reach and share a valuable purpose with accredited and recognition partners;
- Outreach within our scope of activities and geographical boundaries of competence with delegates, board members and volunteers across the world;
- For partners in the recognition-accreditation partners, it allows the GOB commissioning to carryout accreditation activities across borders;
- Collaborate with partners at the the national level in current challenges and in ways that our purpose extends to neighboring regions [whether in North America, Europe, Euro Asia, Asia Pacific and] across the world]. ; and
- Our work is faith oriented as we believe that the values there in best match our dignify purpose.
More information at GOB Accreditation Platform Web Page
To demonstrate the signatory covenant, each recognized and accredited entity bears a serialized seal of the GOB uniquely traceable.