The GOB Platform positions are through volunteers for which we periodically seeks help on specific projects in the USA and elsewhere around the world. Request for volunteers will be posted herein this page. For more information contact us.
The GOB Platform recruits persons with whom we can build a knowledgeable and mutually beneficial lasting team relations and that understands and respect a consumer-centric purpose. Some of the guiding criteria that we apply to identify volunteer-supporters are:
- Specific skills and experience that match the needs of projects, fundraising and activities in carrying out the Charter;
- Achievers and careers and/or studies that will relate to the project at hand;
- Competence within the scope of the activities;
- An approach to work that fits our team work culture and values s these relate to the Charter; and
- A positive attitude and motivation to personally excel so that by volunteering with us will benefit you.
- Working understanding of communities and consumer protection.
To these effects, we welcome candidates and volunteers with diversity in cultures and backgrounds while considering the various career stages that a particular may carry.